Want to run a food drive, but how?
Here are some simple steps to running a successful food drive;
- First decide where to collect the food items
- Set a goal for the amount of food you would like to raise in pounds, donors like to know your target goals (approximately 200lbs non-perishable food items fill a grocery cart)
- Set a start and finish date, i.e. October 10 through to October 20, – this is key to a successful food drive.
- What to collect? MOST NEEDED ITEMS (Click Here)
- Click on the QR Code and we have provided a branded poster with QR Code (click here) linking to our donation page https://www.barriefoodbank.org/donating/. We encourage financial Fundraisers. Monetary contributions allow the food bank to purchase the food needed to keep our shelves stocked.
- A tour of the Barrie Food Bank will be made available to drive organizers (large group tours, can be arranged)
- Lastly, Thank you for your dedication and commitment helping to ensure we are a Community Where No One is Hungry!
To request Food Collection Bins Drop-off or Pick-up, complete the form below.