Help us feed those in need in our community and you could be on the ice with the Colts coaching staff.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register your team at Barrie Food Bank
2. Organize your collection events and collect as much food as your team
can between now and December 19th, 2013
3. Take the food you have collected to the Barrie Food Bank to have it weighed
4. The team who collects the most food will win a practice at the BMC with Barrie Colts coaches; Head Coach and NHL Hall of Famer Dale
Hawerchuk, Assistant Coach and former Pro Hockey Player Todd Miller and Assisant Coach and Goalie Coach, former NHL goalie Mike Rosati
5. Your team will be invited to a Barrie Colts game for a pre-game on-ice ceremony to be recognized for your achievements
Let’s show the power of hockey!
Register your team today by contacting Peter Sundborg at the Barrie Food Bank at 705-725-1818 and Help The Barrie Colts feed as many people as we can this Holiday Season!
Preferred food items include: Peanut Butter, Jam, Rice, Can Salmon, Can Stew, Can Fruit, Pasta Sauce, Baby Formula, Diapers size 5 & 6, Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Flour, Sugar, Can Pasta.