Come and join us on Wednesday August 15/2012 for an Auction at the Barrie Food Bank.
This past June, 12 outstanding ladies gave up 5 days and 4 nights to live in a tent on Barrie’s waterfront to raise food funds and awareness for the Barrie Food Bank. During their time in the tent they raised close to 105, 000 pounds of food for the Food Bank. Leading up to this very successful event the ladies gathered auction items for the Twelve Ladies in a Tent Charity Auction.
The auction will take place in the comfort of our new facilities at 42 Anne St. Entrance is off of Army Navy Dr. on the North side of the building (same a Pioneer Family Pools) Preview Begins at 5:30pm. Auction starts at 6:60pm.
Join the graduates of the Canadian Auction College as they display their own unique and personal chant for their very first auction, trained and coached by Auctioneer and one of the 12 ladies, Barb Richards.
Some of the Auction items up for auction include:
- A Napoleon Prestige 450 Gourmet BBQ Grill
- Hockey Hall of Fame passes and a private tour of the Achieves by one of the Keepers of the Cup
- Round trip flight for two in a private jet to Killarney for a fish and chips dinner
- MPP for a day with MPP Rod Jackson
- Art pieces and many, many other great and interesting items
Come out and support this great event and cause!