Hours of Operation
We are open for Food Support :
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 1:00-4:30pm
We are here for you!
- To receive groceries, families and individuals are required to provide:
- Photo Identification for ALL adults in the household (driver’s license, passport, student ID)
- Identification for ALL minors in the household (birth certificates, passports or government issued ID)
- Proof of address (utility bill, rent receipt with address, lease agreement, government issued documents)
- NOTE: This information is asked for each visit for food assistance. All data provided to us is private and confidential.
- How it works?
- We are open on Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 1:00pm to 3:30 pm, and Thursday 1:00pm-7:00 pm for food service.
- You are able to receive a food cart once every 30 days
- We provide 3 different services:
- A pre-packaged grocery cart in 2 sizes
- Once a month Regular cart: for Singles and Families
- Once a month Large Family/Household cart: for families/households of 5 or more
- A cart usually contains: canned vegetables, soups/stews, cereal, pasta, peanut butter, crackers, jam, and canned meat, frozen meat, milk, eggs, dairy, fresh seasonal vegetables, bread/baked goods. Items vary depending on donations and stock levels.
- Emergency Bag – No fixed address is required (provides 1-2 day of relief, requires cooking facilities)
- If you require food between regular monthly visits, you can access and emergency bag of food at any time.
- Camping Bag – No fixed address is required (provides 1-2 day of relief, no cooking required)
- Getting your Groceries Home
- You can expect to take 7 to 10 bags of groceries home depending on family size. Our friendly volunteers will help get the groceries into your vehicle so you can get on your way!
- If you can not make arrangements to get here, please call us before 10:00am on the day you plan to visit, and we may be able to assist you depending on the circumstances. Our priority for is clients who are very ill, disabled, or under quarantine. We have a limited number of volunteers who can do deliveries for special circumstances.