Get Support – We are Closed Monday August 7, 2023
Our service has changed. There are two options for our clients to choose from, the choice of our self-shop ‘Markteplace‘ visit, or a Pre-packaged Hamper. Quantity for both options are according to household size. Clients are eligible for a food hamper once every 30 days. You can book an appointment for the following month when you come in to visit. If you have an appointment, please come in at your appointment time. If you miss your appointment you can drop-in during our Food Service hours after your appointment. No ability to cancel or rebook appointments at this time.
Our Food Service Hours:
Monday and Friday from 1:00-4:30 pm
Wednesday and Thursday 1:00-7:00 pm
Each visit, you are required to bring:
- Photo Identification for ALL adults in the household (driver’s license, passport, student ID)
- Identification for ALL minors in the household (birth certificates, passports or government issued ID)
- Proof of address (utility bill, rent receipt with address, lease agreement, government issued documents)
- NOTE: This information is asked for each visit for food assistance. All data provided to us is private and confidential.
1. The self-shop ‘Marketplace’ allows our clients choice of what products they take home according to their household size. The look and feel of warehouse shopping. Please bring your own reusable shopping bags. The Marketplace closed 30 minutes prior to our closing hours. Clients visiting at that time will only have option 2. Prepackaged hampers.
2. Pre-packaged hamper usually contains: canned vegetables, soups/stews, cereal, pasta, peanut butter, crackers, jam, and canned meat, frozen meat, milk, eggs, dairy, fresh seasonal vegetables, bread/baked goods. Items vary depending on donations and stock level.
- Getting your Groceries Home
- You can expect to take 7 to 10 bags of groceries home depending on family size. Our friendly volunteers can assist getting your groceries to your car if needed.
- If you can not make arrangements to get here, please call us before 10:00am on the day you plan to visit, and we may be able to assist you depending on the circumstances. Our priority for is clients who are very ill, disabled, or under quarantine. We have a limited number of volunteers who can do deliveries for special circumstances.